Professor and Coordinator
Professor Saseendran Pallikadavath
- Professor in Demography and Global Health,
- Research interest includes, among others, low fertility, health systems, health inequalities, family planning, women’s autonomy and well-being, HIV and AIDS. Collaborate with researchers in India, South Africa, Kenya, and Brazil.
- School of Health and Care Professions, University of Portsmouth
Director – PB Centre, University of Brawijaya
Sujarwoto S.IP., M.Si., Ph.D.
- PhD in Social Change
- Area of Expertise: Collaborative governance, task sharing model, healthcare and education system, local governance innovation
- Faculty of Administrative Sciences, University of Brawijaya
Executive Secretary – PB Centre, University of Brawijaya
dr. Holipah, S.Ked., Ph.D.
- PhD in Medical Science
- Area of Expertise: Medicine, Public Health, Epidemiologic Studies, Cancer Epidemiology
- Medical Faculty, University of Brawijaya